Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Report a Watering Violation

  1. Watering Violations

    Complete this form if you have observed a possible watering violation occurring within the City of Boerne or from a Boerne Utilities customer. A Code Enforcement officer will then investigate the report to determine if a violation has occurred, review water meter data, and issue applicable warnings or fines.

    Review water conservation stages and watering schedules.

  2. Report a Violation

    Fill in the information below to report the address of a possible violation. You may also choose to upload a picture of the violation.

  3. Include any details about the possible violation.

  4. Contact Information

    Please fill in your contact information below.

  5. Public Record Notice

    This form will be part of the public record and can be subject to an open records request. By submitting this form you are acknowledging these facts.

  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.