Water waste is also considered a violation of the City ordinance. Water waste includes:
- Allowing water to run down a street or other impervious surface.
- Failure to repair a controllable leak on property.
- Watering landscaped areas during rain or high wind.
- Using pressure washing or hose on impervious surfaces during any drought stage, except to remove spills of hazardous materials or eliminate dangerous conditions that threaten public health, safety, or welfare, or to prepare a surface for maintenance work.
- Using a pressure washer or hose without an automatic shut-off valve for washing buildings, houses, cars, or other items.