I just want to pay my citation. How can I do that?

Many offenses may be paid without making an appearance in person. You may pay the total amount due online on the city website by selecting Online Payments, by calling 830-248-1504 to pay by credit card, or by mailing a check or money order to: Boerne Municipal Court, 124 Old San Antonio Rd., Boerne, TX 78006. Payment in full online or by phone constitutes a plea of "no contest" and will result in the offense being reported as a conviction on your driving record.

Show All Answers

1. I just received a citation. What do I do?
2. I am a juvenile or minor. What do I do?
3. I want to plead Not Guilty. What do I do?
4. I would like to speak to someone about my citation. What do I do?
5. When is my court date?
6. What is the difference between a plea of "no contest" and "guilty?"
7. What can I do to keep the offense off my record?
8. I just want to pay my citation. How can I do that?
9. I need time to pay. Can I get an extension to pay my citation?
10. Can my spouse, relative, or employer take care of my citation for me?
11. Will an attorney be assigned to me?
12. Can I call to request a continuance or payment extension?
13. I received my ticket from a State Trooper or Sheriff’s Deputy in Kendall County. Can I take care of it in municipal court?
14. What forms of payment do you accept?