I have lost a pet, what should I do?

If you have lost a pet, contact Animal Care Services as soon as possible at (830) 249-2456 or visit the shelter at 330 South Esser Road. The shelter maintains a daily log for lost and found animals.

Show All Answers

1. I found a pet, what should I do?
2. My neighbor's dog keeps barking. What can I do?
3. I have lost a pet, what should I do?
4. Is my cat/dog required to have a city license even if it is an indoor only pet?
5. Am I allowed to trap wildlife at my home or business?
6. Are cats included in the city leash law?
7. My cat has been causing problems for my neighbors what can I do?
8. What to do about cats causing a public nuisance?
9. Where can I get my pet vaccinated?