Voters approved raising the tax rate by six cents, however, due to the increase in property values within the City limits, the collections were higher than expected and the tax rate was ultimately increased just two cents. All projects from the 2007 Quality of Life Bond have been completed.
- The Boerne Police and Municipal Court Complex opened in November 2010.
- Northside Park was purchased in 2008 and the Skate Park, restrooms and playground were opened in 2010.
- The Boerne Fire Department expansion/renovation was complete in March 2011.
- The Patrick Heath Public Library was completed in April 2011 and opened to the public on June 4, 2011.
- Sidewalks were completed in 2011 and 2012.
- River Road Park renovation was completed in summer of 2012.