The City of Boerne partners with Vepo, LLC for the mailing of annual testing notices and online submission of Backflow Prevention Assembly Test and Maintenance Reports. The Vepo LLC system is a complete online backflow assembly testing, tracking, and reporting system.
If you received a notice, you will need to:
- Hire a registered backflow tester to test the backflow assembly.
- Find a BPAT registered to work in the City of Boerne.
The backflow tester will need to:
- Perform the required test.
- Submit all test reports through Vepo, LLC
- Pay $11.50 per test report submitted.
All testing information will be entered directly by the tester into the Envirotrax system provided by Vepo, LLC.