How do I get my backflow tested?

If you received a notice, you will need to:

  1. Hire a registered backflow tester to test the backflow assembly. 
  2. Find a BPAT registered to work in the City of Boerne.

The backflow tester will need to:

  1. Perform the required test.
  2. Submit reports directly the City of Boerne.

Show All Answers

1. What is backflow?
2. What is the difference between potable and non-potable water?
3. How do I prevent backflow?
4. How do I get my backflow tested?
5. What if my assembly fails the required test?
6. What are testing and tester registration requirements?