*UPDATE: Many of these events have been postponed and/or canceled and/or are further evaluating the situation. For the most accurate information on event dates and times, please follow up with the official event website*.
The current warm weather means a rainbow of wildflowers will soon begin to trickle through the hills. Plan your spring outing to the beautiful Texas Hill Country around some of Boerne’s awesome spring events! Save these dates and plan your wildflower road-trip to Boerne around the numerous happenings that will ensue this March, April, and May!
Recurring Events –
The following events take place regularly! If you miss one, chances are it’s happening again soon. From live music to local shopping events, there is so much to see and do. Check our calendar of events to see a full list of dates, times and details about what’s happening during your trip!
- Bluegrass Jams at The AgriCultural – Every Second and Fourth Saturday
- Boerne Concert Band Concerts – 3/8, 5/24
- Boerne Market Days – Every Second Weekend
- Concerts in the Cave – 3/21, 4/25, 5/23
- Farmers Markets at the Cibolo – Every Saturday
- Guadalupe River Market – Every Thursday
- Hot Rod Nights – 3/21, 4/4, 4/25, 5/16, 5/30
- Kuhlmann-King Museum Tours – Every Second Saturday
- Live! at the Library – Every Third Thursday
- Movies in the Park – 4/24, 5/29
- Night Hikes and Bat Walks – Every Second Wednesday
- Thirst for Nature Events – Every Third Thursday
Written by: Erika Yount, Boerne Convention and Visitors Bureau Admin