The City of Boerne now offers a new text message payment option for Boerne Utilities customers. This option gives customers another safe and secure payment method available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you are interested in this option, please follow the steps below to sign up for text message payments:
- Call (855) 606-3486 and select the option to pay via text.
- You will then receive a text message to confirm your signup.
- After confirming, you will receive a text message whenever a new balance is posted to your account.
- To make a payment, reply to the text with “Pay.”
- You will then receive a confirmation text with the receipt number.
When you pay via text message, the payment is drawn from your credit card or checking account information on file with Boerne Utilities.
In addition to text payments, Boerne Utilities customers can pay their bills online, by phone, by automatic draft, or in person at City Hall. See a full list of payment options.
If you have questions about text message payments or any other concerns, call (830) 249-9511, option 1 to speak to a Customer Care representative.