Boerne has quickly grown into a craft brewery hub in the Texas Hill Country, so it’s no surprise the annual Boenre BierFest has become one of the area’s favorite beer-related events! The 5th Annual Boerne BierFest is slated for Saturday, September 24, and to celebrate, Visit Boerne and The Trailer: Gallery & Art House (one of Boerne’s most unique guest houses) have teamed up to give away one Brew-Tastic Prize Pack to make the weekend even more epic! The lucky winner and a guest will spend the whole weekend festing it up and exploring Boerne’s Hill Country Mile, all while staying in one of the city’s newest rentals.
Included in the prize package:
- A one-night stay at The Trailer: Gallery & Art House-- Created to benefit area artists, this unique accommodation doubles as a one-of-a-kind immersive art experience! Just a half mile from the Hill Country Mile, you’ll enjoy its proximity to downtown, but will come “home” to a 6-person spa, volleyball court, and fire pit! Use your winning stay for Boerne BierFest or later in the year. You have options!
- Two tickets to Boerne BierFest--One of the Hill Country’s “best fests” is set for September 24 and features 30+ Texas craft brewers, music, and more!
- An artist-signed 2022 BierFest poster
- Free Roam Brewing Company-- Boerne’s newest brewery has become a community gathering place for guests to relax in a family-friendly atmosphere. Play yard games and enjoy live music while sipping on an ice-cold craft beer.
- Tusculum Brewing Company-- Located in the historic H.O. Adler building, Tusculum features amazing craft brews, large indoor and outdoor spaces, and a great new food menu.
Enter to win the Ultimate Beer-Lover’s Weekend on the @VisitBoerne Instagram through September 12. The winner will be randomly drawn and notified by September 13th. You must be 21 to enter!
Boerne BierFest brings Texas’ top craft brewers and local artists to Boerne's AgriCultural Museum & Arts Center for an amazing day of beer, competitions, music, and more. Your ticket includes admission, a commemorative tasting stein to sample from 30+ local and regional craft breweries, live music, and more. BierFest also features traditional steinholding and keg toss competitions, original art, and tons of fun to keep revelers entertained all day. Several of the area’s top food trucks will be on site serving snacks and meals great for all ages. Boerne BierFest is a fundraiser to support area arts initiatives. It was created by the Hill Country Council for the Arts (HCCArts) with help from the Majestic Ranch Arts Foundation. Tickets are on sale now online for $30 and will be available for $35 at the door.
For more details and a full schedule of events, please visit www.boernebierfest.com, and follow along on Facebook and Instagram.
Have you subscribed to this News Flash yet? Feel free to join in on the fun and get great Boerne travel inspiration in your inbox immediately by signing up! Sign Up TIP: Fill out the contact information and scroll all the way to the bottom to "News Flash" and select "Boerne Visitors Center News Flash."