Public Service Announcement: Valentine’s Day is Monday, February 14th, which is less than a month away! Celebrate the ones you love whether that is a spouse, a romantic significant other, or a great group of friends by doing something special together. We’ve assembled a handful of ideas that are sure to make lasting memories!
- Make a Love Potion or celebrate Galentine’s Day with Cookies and Cocktails at Assemble Cocktail Workshop.
- Plan a breakfast date! Boerne has an assortment of great breakfast locations that offer “the works” that you are sure to love. The Dienger Trading Co., The Bevy Provisions Co., and Little Gretel just to name a few.
- Listen to love songs inside of Cave Without a Name.
- Learn something new together! Hill Country Council for the Arts offers regular art classes and February’s lineup looks pretty cool!
- Open your hearts to The Ten Tenors for a romantic concert filled with some of the most popular feel-good love songs and wedding first dance songs of all time.
- Get lost in the natural beauty of the Texas Hill Country. The Cibolo Center for Conservation is a quick 3-minute drive from downtown Boerne.
- Find a treasure for your heart’s treasure along the Hill Country Mile or on Main Plaza at Boerne Market Days.
- Join Carriage House Gallery for a Night of Love. The love of art that is!
- It may not be everyone’s cup of tea for Valentine’s Day, but February 13th is Super Bowl Sunday. Cheer for the team you love at The Roundup’s Super Bowl Watch Party.
- Sip your way across Boerne’s Brewery scene or the local wineries around Kendall County.
- Enjoy some puppy love at Dog & Pony’s Valen-Canine’s Day event. Who knows, you may fall in love all over again and adopt a new furry friend!
- Bundle up and take a romantic sunset sail with Trisum Sailing at Boerne City Lake Park.
No matter who you’re celebrating with, Boerne has something special to offer during the season of love!
Written by Tori Bellos, Marketing, Boerne Convention and Visitors Bureau
Have you subscribed to this News Flash yet? Scroll back up to the top of this page and select "Notify Me" in the tan box to the right and you won’t miss a thing.