Boerne’s newest addition to the Hill Country Mile is putting a new spin on grabbing a drink! Assemble Cocktail Workshop opened the doors to their adorable cottage in December and are excited to welcome date nights, corporate happy hours, birthday parties, bachelorette parties, inquisitive and aspiring bartenders, and more.
Enter to win (on Instagram by 1/18) seats for FOUR in a future workshop with Lillian at Assemble! She brings 12 years of professional bartending to the classroom and is sure to teach you some new skills!
Assemble helps to remove the mystique of advanced bartending in a casual warm and approachable environment. Here are a few things to know when signing up for a workshop.
- Preregistration is important- There are several options available online right now and it’s easy to sign up. Check out Brunch Essentials, Valentine's Cocktails, Botanical Infusions, Shake it Up, and Tiki in Texas. You’re sure to find something that is to your taste. Use promo code “ShakeShake10” for 10% off your entire registration. The more the merrier!
- Assemble is not a bar- You will learn great techniques, tips, and tricks from a seasoned bartender that are sure to up your bartending game and wow your guests. You can expect to create two unique drinks per class and are sure to enjoy the fruits of your labor while in class.
- Everything is included- Owner Lillian pre prepares kits that include all the bar tools and ingredients needed to prepare your cocktails and take-home component that will be created during the 90 min workshop. Also, many of the supplies are available for purchase should you find a tool or cocktail component that you can’t live without.
- There is an alcohol-free option- You don’t drink alcohol you say? No problem! She keeps zero-proof spirits on hand, or you can leave the spirits out altogether.
- Age requirements- Classes that include alcohol are 21 and up, so leave the kiddos at home. However, “mocktail” workshops are available for all ages. Just ask.
- Take your class on the road or do it virtually- If you’re in Boerne for an event like a wedding or a business trip, Assemble can bring the class to you! They also offer mobile bartending and virtual workshops if you have a need. Give her a buzz and you’ll be set.
Cheers to a fun time in Boerne!
Written by Tori Bellos, Marketing, Boerne Convention and Visitors Bureau
Have you subscribed to this News Flash yet? Scroll back up to the top of this page and select "Notify Me" in the tan box to the right and you won’t miss a thing.