Starting in mid-October the public will have multiple opportunities to learn and weigh-in on the city of Boerne’s proposed Unified Development Code.
The public is invited to attend the scheduled public meetings on Nov. 2, Nov. 10, Jan. 4, 2021, Jan. 12, March 1 and March 9.
These meetings will discuss various aspects of the UDC including the document itself, the zoning map and overlay districts.
Click here to read the draft version of the UDC.
The purpose of the Unified Development Code (UDC) is to:
• Promote the health, safety, morals and general welfare of the City;
• Implement the Master Plan, as it relates to land use and development;
• Consolidate the regulations pertaining to land use and development in a logical and orderly manner;
• Make the City’s regulations and requirements more convenient to access, use, distribute and read;
• Preserve the urban form, historic architecture and culture of the City;
• Ensure continued stewardship of the natural resources of the City; and
• Coordinate infrastructure planning and design with site planning and design so that public infrastructure services are adequate and aligned with private development
If you have any questions or comments, you can reach out to city staff at [email protected].