COVID-19 COURT UPDATE
If you are scheduled for a virtual hearing, select Virtual Hearings from the left menu.
THE COURT LOBBY IS OPEN. In most instances you can resolve your citation without having to appear in person. For assistance with your case please contact us by:
- Phone – (830) 248-1504, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Email – [email protected]
- Fax – (830) 331-9465
- Mail: Boerne Municipal Court, 124 Old San Antonio Rd., Boerne, TX 78006
Our staff is working diligently to serve you in the safest way possible.
The Boerne Municipal Court is committed to adjudicating Class C misdemeanor offenses while adhering to the principles of fair, impartial, and efficient justice, administered timely and respectfully with professionalism that protects individual rights and instills respect for the law.
The Municipal Court has jurisdiction over Class C misdemeanor criminal cases filed by the police department, animal control, code enforcement, and the fire marshal that are committed within the territorial limits of the City of Boerne. These include traffic and parking offenses, city ordinance violations, and other criminal offenses such as public intoxication, theft, possession of drug paraphernalia, and disorderly conduct.
Court staff are committed to informing citizens of their options for the administrative processing of their case; however, court staff are prohibited from offering legal advice.
- The police department must first file the charge with the court, so we ask that you please wait 2-3 business days before calling or appearing.
- Your response date appears on your citation just below your signature. You must respond no later than this date. It is the last day that is considered "on time" and will determine what options are available to you. Telephone calls are for information only and are not considered an appearance. Inability to pay is not a reason for failing to appear.
- We accept payment by cash, check, money order, and credit card. Please make check or money order payable to Boerne Municipal Court.