Reports and Crime Statistics
The Boerne Police Department publishes an Annual Report of statistical and informational data to keep our community informed about public safety. The Annual Report is a comprehensive review of department activities, crime rates, and community interest stories. It also catalogs and highlights the department's accomplishments over the previous year.
Click on the links below to read the Annual Report for the corresponding year.
- 2021 Boerne Police Annual Report (PDF)
- 2020 Boerne Police Annual Report (PDF)
- 2019 Boerne Police Annual Report (PDF)
- 2018 Boerne Police Annual Report (PDF)
- 2017 Boerne Police Annual Report (PDF)
- 2016 Boerne Police Annual Report (PDF)
- 2015 Boerne Police Annual Report (PDF)
- 2014 Boerne Police Annual Report (PDF)
- 2013 Boerne Police Annual Report (PDF)
- 2012 Boerne Police Annual Report (PDF)
Racial Profiling Reports
The chief administrator of the agency, regardless of whether the administrator is elected, employed, or appointed, is required to submit an annual report of the racial profiling information collected under Subdivision (6) of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure to:
- The Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Standards and Education
- The governing body of each county or municipality served by the agency, if the agency is an agency of a county, municipality, or other political subdivision of the state
The Boerne Police Department chooses to report a Partial Exemption or Tier 1 Reporting. The agency is stating it routinely performs traffic stops or motor vehicle stops and the vehicles that routinely perform these stops are equipped with video and audio equipment in which these videos are maintained 90 days after the stop as per, Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Article 2.135.
2021 Racial Profiling Report
The Boerne Police Department's 2020 Racial Profiling Report includes information on the number of traffic stops conducted by officers, as well as information on race/ethnicity, gender, searches, and results of stops. Below are key takeaways from the report.
- Total Traffic Stops: 4,772
- Searches Conducted: 329
- Racial Profiling Complaints filed: 0
- Complaints resulting in disciplinary action: 0
- Complaints not resulting in disciplinary action: 0
Monthly Activity Reports
The Monthly Activity Report is a detailed report of the various incidents that were reported to the Boerne Police Department. It shows the types and number of crimes, arrests, accidents, and traffic stops that were dispatched by the Boerne Police Department.
The Incident Report is broken down by council district and displays the type of crimes and the general area where it occurred or was reported to have occurred. Driving while intoxicated (DWI), thefts, robberies, assaults, burglaries, criminal mischief (vandalism), and drug/narcotics activities are few examples of the crimes on the report. The Monthly Activity Report is generally posted around the middle of the following month after all data is collected.
Activity Reports for 2022
Click on the links below to view each Monthly Activity Report for 2022.