Thanks for checking out the Boerne Newsroom. Our office is here to help Boerne residents, business owners, and Boerne Utilities customers get timely and accurate information. Below are just some of the ways you can stay connected:
Boerne News: A webpage that provides updates across all city departments.
Timely E-Newsletters: If you would like to receive updates, reminders and more in your email inbox, please sign up on the form to your right. It's simple and free; you can also unsubscribe at any time!
Social Media: The city also maintains an active presence on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Thanks for signing up!
Social Media Policy
Comments posted by others to City social media accounts do not necessarily reflect the views or position of the City. “Follows” from City social media accounts do not reflect endorsements. City of Boerne social media accounts are designated/limited forums. The City of Boerne may hide comments posted on City social media accounts if the comment meets one of the following conditions:
1. Comments that are not related to the post topic;
2. Violates the Social Media Platform’s terms of service;
3. Contains information about official City business that is legally deemed confidential and should not be made public;
4. Profane, sexual, pornographic or obscene comments or submissions;
5. Comments that are racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic or otherwise discriminatory based on a protected class as per Title VI, Civil Rights Law;
6. Include information that may compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
7. Solicitations of commerce and advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency;
8. Comments that suggest or encourage violence or illegal activity or threaten any person; or
9. Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
Click here to read the entire City of Boerne Social Media Policy.
If you have questions about your utility services, our utilities customer service representatives will need your most current and accurate contact information. We also utilize your contact information in case we need to reach out to you regarding your Boerne Utilities water, electric, or natural gas service.
Please call us at 830-249-9511 option 1 to get your file updated. Help us help you!
Boerne Utilities Water Customers should be following Stage 2 water conservation measures. Learn more at this PDF link.