City of Boerne Elections - Candidate Information
Election info for May 5, 2018 Official Election Order
Official Notice of Election
SAMPLE BALLOT - for City of Boerne General Election
Certification of Unopposed Candidates
Order of Cancellation
Calendar of events
NOTICE OF DEADLINE TO FILE FOR PLACE ON THE BALLOT
NOTICE OF DRAWING FOR A PLACE ON THE BALLOT
Below are the list of required forms and supplemental information for candidates. These items are also available as a complete packet from the City Secretary's Office Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Candidate Letter
- Guide to becoming a City Official
- Email authorization
- Application: English | Spanish
- Qualifications for Candidates
- Key Legal Requirements
- Boerne Home Rule Charter
- Uniform election dates
- Election Calendar for 2018
Citywide single member districts map
District Maps: District 1 | District 2 | District 3 | District 4 | District 5
(district maps will be posted as soon as they are available)
Appointment of Campaign Treasurer by a Candidate and Amendment:
- These forms are to be filed in the City Secretary's Office as soon as you become a candidate and before you make any expenditure or accept any contributions.
- Instructions on how to complete the form
- Instructions for Amendment Form
Texas Ethics Commission Campaign Finance Guide for Candidates and Officeholders Who File with Local Filing Authorities
Candidate/Officeholder Campaign Finance Report:
- Instruction Guide
- Code of Fair Campaign Practices
- These reports are to be filed in the City Secretary's Office by the dates specified on the Election Calendar.
- Please pay close attention to schedules for timeline filing of your campaign finance reports.
- Political Advertising "What You Need to Know"
- Political signs in public right of way information
- Excerpt from Chapter 258 of the Texas Election Code Fair Campaign Practices Act
Election Day results will be available after 7 p.m. local time.