Permit Applications

Alarm, Suppression, and Operational Permits

Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, and Operational Permits are required prior to doing work or conducting certain types of operations. A permit must be secured prior to work being done and it must be posted at the job site. The permit applications and fees must be submitted to the Code Enforcement Office, located on the second floor of Boerne City Hall at 447 N. Main St.

Click here to see the permit fee schedule.

Tent, Fire, and Fireworks Permits

Tent, Fire, and Fireworks Display permits must be submitted to the Fire Marshal's Office, located at 726 N. Main St. in Boerne. Permit fees of must be submitted with the "Fireworks Display" and "Tent" permit application. There are no fees associated with "Fire" permits.