The Library has also offered programming and services for adults aged 50+, and in 2021, has re-branded in an effort to expand services and make it easier for our senior community to discover all we have available! Our many thanks for the generosity of the Friends of the Boerne Public Library for making this happen.
Just a few of the programs we offer include:
- Homebound and care facility delivery services -- contact Servando Peña if you need assistance with items and can't readily get to the library.
- Large Print Books and Audiobooks for checkout
- Lifelong Learning, including art and writing workshops, book discussion groups, monthly concerts, and access to Udemy, an online learning database.
- Books for memory-impaired individual and their families
- Memory Boxes
- Kindle e-reading tablets,for use in local care facilities.
- Custom programming for care facilities
- Technical Assistance
- Digital photo and video media lab
- Local History Newsletter
- Wi-Fi Hotspots for checkout
- Book Delivery with Meals on Wheels