Design Review Committee
The Design Review Committee holds the following responsibilities:
- Administers the design review process for properties within the overlay districts of the City.
- Issues Certificate of Approval if required for building and sign permits for properties and structures located within all the overlay districts of the City.
- Comments upon and provides recommendations on actions proposed to other City boards, committees and commissions for any plat or permit for a property located at least partially within any of the overlay districts of the City.
- Considers all variance requests for signage in the City or ETJ.
The Design Review Committee meets at 6 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month or whenever a special meeting is called by the chairman of the committee. Meetings are held in the Ronald C. Bowman Council Chambers at City Hall – 447 N. Main Street in Boerne.
- Access meeting agendas and minutes (select Design Review Committee)
The Design Review Committee is comprised of five members, each appointed by the mayor and approved by City Council to serve a four-year term. Members must reside within the city limits or within the extraterritorial jurisdiction (ETJ) of the City of Boerne.
|Member Name||Position||Term Expiration|
|Chris Taylor||Chair||Email Chris Taylor||May 31, 2025|
|Cody Keller||Vice Chair||Email Cody Keller||May 31, 2025|
|Shelly Condra||Member||Email Shelly Condra||May 31, 2025|
|Chris Harthcock||Member||Email Chris Harthcock||May 31, 2024|
|Carr Stokes||Member||Email Carr Stokes||May 31, 2024|