Design Review Committee
The Design Review Committee holds the following responsibilities:
- Administers the design review process for properties within the overlay districts of the City.
- Issues Certificate of Approval if required for building and sign permits for properties and structures located within all the overlay districts of the City.
- Comments upon and provides recommendations on actions proposed to other City boards, committees and commissions for any plat or permit for a property located at least partially within any of the overlay districts of the City.
- Considers all variance requests for signage in the City or ETJ.
The Design Review Committee does not review or provide approval for historic landmarks or for properties or signage in the historic district.
The Design Review Committee meets at 6 p.m. on the second Thursday of each month or whenever a special meeting is called by the chairman of the committee. Meetings are held in the Ronald C. Bowman Council Chambers at City Hall – 447 N. Main Street in Boerne.
- Access meeting agendas and minutes (select Design Review Committee)
The Design Review Committee is comprised of five members, each appointed by the mayor and approved by City Council to serve a four-year term. Members must reside within the city limits or within the extraterritorial jurisdiction (ETJ) of the City of Boerne.
|Member Name||Position||Term Expiration|
|Chris Taylor||Chair||Email Chris Taylor||May 31, 2025|
|Cody Keller||Vice Chair||Email Cody Keller||May 31, 2025|
|Shelly Condra||Member||Email Shelly Condra||May 31, 2025|
|Chris Harthcock||Member||Email Chris Harthcock||May 31, 2024|
|Carr Stokes||Member||Email Carr Stokes||May 31, 2024|