Thank you for your interest in promoting your event on the Boerne Visitors Center's online calendar of events. We are happy to help spread the word about great events happening in Boerne, but there are some guidelines for inclusion.
The Boerne Visitors Center and the Boerne Convention and Visitors Bureau are funded by Hotel Occupancy taxes. Our mission is to attract out-of-town visitors to Boerne, and our marketing efforts reflect this goal. Thusly, there are some stipulations on the types of events we are able to promote.
Event Submission Guidelines
We frequently add events to our calendar. Please check to see if your event is already listed prior to submitting your event via the form below.
- Events should be submitted no less than 10 days prior to the start date of the event.
- All events must be held in Boerne to be considered.
- All events must be open to the general public and must have a broad appeal to out-of-town visitors.
- The Boerne Visitors Center Team reserves the right to edit event listings for grammar, style, accuracy, and content.
- Fundraising events will not be included unless they have the potential to draw out-of-town visitors to stay in Boerne. This is at the discretion of the Boerne Visitors Center Team.
- Approved events may or may not also be promoted by the Boerne Visitors Center via social media, digital advertising, event calendar submissions, radio, e-newsletter, etc.
Submit your event for review.