Technology at the Library
The staff at the library are eager to assist with any technology needs you might have. Find information below on all the ways you can find tech help at the library.
Whether you're at home or visiting the library, there are so many tech resources available to you.
- Print From Home - Did you know you can print from home and pick up your documents at the library?
- Public Computers - The library offers public computers in the adult, teen, and youth areas.
- Digital Media Lab - The Digital Media Lab is available to help create photo and video projects.
- Databases - Library patrons have access to dozens of databases with their library card.
- Broadband and Technology Resources - Check out this LibGuide to learn more about additional resources.
Tech Help at the Library
Do you need help with your phone, laptop, e-reader, or any other piece of tech equipment? Stop by the library lobby for technology help most weekdays, no appointment needed! See below for when to visit and find contact info for each staff techie.
Mondays | 10 - 11 a.m.
Oemuer Samsa, aka Get Tech Savvy with Samsa, is in the lobby Monday mornings offering the tech help you need.
Tuesdays | 10 - 11 a.m.
Alicia Owens, aka Teacup Techie, is available to assist Tuesday mornings.
Wednesdays | 1 - 2 p.m.
Alison Topper, aka Ask Alison, is on hand Wednesday afternoons.
Thursdays | 2 -3 p.m.
Carlos Guerrero, aka Carlos . com can take technology questions Thursday afternoons.
Oemuer SamsaGeneral Services Assistant / Tech Team Member / Notary Public
Alicia OwensTechnology Services Librarian / Tech Team Leader / Notary Public