Field Day for Adults
Grown Up Cup is the outrageous adult field day with wild games and activities you've never seen. Compete to see which team comes out on top and which one produces the most epic fail. Regardless, you'll at least get a few good laughs at your teammates trying to stay on two feet.
Did we mention the games are wild? Here are some of the not-quite-Olympics-worthy activities you can expect:
- Shaking ping pong balls out of a plastic container strapped to your waist
- Human wheelbarrow race
- Something with a giant slip and slide
- Spin around and try to hit a golf ball
- Flip cup and giant beer pong
- Moving a hula hoop down a line of your team members without using your hands
- Giant Jenga
- Leap frog
- Unravelling a decorative steamer as fast as you can with one hand
2023 Grown Up Cup
Are you ready to laugh until it hurts and be sore for the next week? Assemble your team and maybe do some light stretching. Our next event is June 9, 2023. Time and place TBD.
Registration for the next Grown Up Cup is not open yet. In the meantime, decide on your team of 4 to 6 people and pick a name that best represents your abilities, or lack thereof. Spots are limited, so be sure to check back when registration opens.
Follow Parks and Recreation on Facebook and Instagram and check out the calendar to stay up to date on upcoming events. Call the Parks and Recreation office at (830) 248-1635 if you have any other questions about this event.