About the Amphitheater
The Amphitheater is located behind the Patrick Heath Public Library and the Bookshop Under the Windmill. Tree-lined paved walkways lead to the stage and limited permanent seating. A comfortable green lawn provides ample additional space for seating and congregating.
The venue serves as the location for events such as concerts, political rallies, speaking engagements, and more. It is available for rent through the Parks and Recreation Office.
- Stage capacity: 1,400 sq. ft. (97 chairs)
- Maximum attendance: 200
- Electric outlets on stage
- Lighting for stage
- Drinking fountains
- Parking: 99 parking spaces available. (no overflow parking)
Below are the fees and deposits associated with Amphitheater reservations. Please note:
- Nonprofit organizations are eligible for a 50% discount on rental fees.
- A special event permit may be required for your event.
The Amphitheater weekend rental fee is $420 for Boerne residents and $520 for non-residents. It is available for rent on the following weekend days and times.
- Friday: 7 p.m. - 12 a.m.
- Saturday: 5 p.m. - 12 a.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.
The weekday rental fee is $210 for Boerne residents and $315 for non-residents.
The base fee for stage lighting at the Amphitheater is $155 for residents and non-residents and $40 per man hour.
If you plan to have vendors at your Amphitheater event, a $10 fee will be added per vendor.
Below are the damage deposit rates based on the size of your event.
- $210: 1-100 people
- $315: 101-500 people