Administration Services Director
402 E. Blanco Rd.
Ph: (830) 248-1539
Fx: (830) 249-9264
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The City of Boerne takes pride in its most valuable asset: its workforce - full of highly dedicated, caring, and professional employees. It is the mission of the Human Resource Department to attract, develop, and help retain a diverse workforce capable of providing quality services to the citizens of Boerne.
Functions performed by the Human Resource Department include:
- Handling all aspects of recruiting and hiring of new employees.
- Maintaining benefits records (insurance, retirement, worker’s compensation).
- Maintaining classification and compensation of all employee positions.
- Coordinating the employee assistance program.
- Maintaining all personnel records.