Deferred disposition is a process in which the judge requires the defendant to adhere to certain terms. If a defendant successfully completes those terms, the case will be dismissed. Terms may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Attending a defensive driving class
- Completing a specified number of community service hours
- Refraining from committing certain violations during a specified time period
If the defendant does not complete the terms of deferred disposition or attend required educational classes, additional fines will be imposed and a conviction will be entered on their driving record.
Offenses not qualifying for deferred disposition include:
Form & Fees
- Any serious traffic offense
- Traffic offenses committed by a person who holds a commercial driver's license
- Traffic offenses committed in a construction zone with workers present
To request a deferred disposition, please submit the Request for Deferred Disposition Form
to the Municipal Court
124 Old San Antonio Road
Boerne, TX 78006
You are not required to send payment with your request. If the request is granted, the court will send a reply that will include the amount due and the due date.