The Boerne Police Department has created a crime prevention and investigation partnership with participating residents. These residents have video recording devices around their home and/or property that captures public areas and who might wish to share that video with the Boerne Police Department to assist in investigations of criminal activity.
The Boerne Police Department will only contact the resident if there is belief that their video system may contain something of investigative significance.
The Boerne Police Department will not have any direct access to any of the camera systems that are registered in this program.
If you would like to participate in the Boerne PD Neighborhood Video Partnership Program, please complete the information below.
The goal of the Boerne PD Neighborhood Video Partnership Program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Boerne Police Department and the community we serve. Accordingly, all registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be requested by the Boerne Police Department for use as evidence during any stage of the investigation and subsequent criminal proceeding(s).
2) Relevant information is reserved for official use by the Boerne Police Department.
3) If a crime is committed in your area, the Boerne Police Department will contact you directly, using the information you provided, to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
4) Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent and/or employee of the City of Boerne and/or the Boerne Police Department through the Boerne PD Neighborhood Video Partnership Program.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field